YES. 2019. Meg Tait, Show Pony.
Cut and painted by hand. Featuring 3 glass bulbs. Designed in collaboration with Eleanor Bowmer. Inspired by her Poodle illustration (Here).
I love Eleanor Bowmer’s work, and was thrilled to designed this piece in response to her Poodle illustration. Originally just for her, we’ve decided to make it available as a limited edition!
• Fully dimmable
• 32cm x 83cm
• Halogen bulbs included. 2000 Hours. 18W/equivalent to 23W. 30% energy saving. LED compatible.
• 1.5m white cable to UK plug
• Painted black, white and two tones of pink
• Wall mounted, indoors. Requires 2 screws to be drilled into the wall
• 1-year PAT Test certificate dated from up to 2 weeks prior to delivery
• Please allow 4-6 weeks
• Keep out of reach from children – the bulbs get hot. And secure all cables away from tugging or tripping. Should the cable come under any strain, unplug immediately and seek the advice of a qualified electrician.
You have been linked here via www.megtait.com